We are partnering with local schools and education organisations to provide a Wildlife Technology Project.
This is your opportunity to discover more about the wildlife around your school by:
- Creating an environment that will attract visiting creatures
- Hiding a camera network for remote filming and viewing
- Understanding the way the technology works
- Researching the wildlife and its behaviours
- Being creative in editing a film of the species you have recorded
- Learn ‘Foley’ the fun art of creating sound for your film
You can then upload your film to the WildstreamTV channel to share with friends and family.
If you would like an information pack, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org